BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Start of the Season
“Lets get it started”, I’ve been waiting 7 long baseball ridden months for the start of the NFL season. It’s been a long hard road since the end of the season, losing my sister and the economic debacle. This time of year always seems like such an upper to me. The leaves start to change color, the days and nights become cooler and of course the start of the best sport in the world. Now I know we can’t all be Steelers fans, but isn’t that the great thing about football, the fans are incredible.

For the first time in my life I met a Detroit Lion's fan last year, how amazing, I myself have rooted for the Steelers since I can’t remember when. My friends are Cowboy, Raiders and Patriots fans and no matter how good or bad their teams may perform in any given year, they remain true to there teams; and lets face it to reach the super bowl requires skill, coaching, injury prevention and a lot of luck. I wouldn’t have picked the Steelers to win the super bowl last year and with the onslaught of the new season it’s anyone’s game on any given Sunday. So kick back and let’s enjoy the one sport that is truly American, ‘Football’----“Let’s get it started”
O’ and by the way GO STEELERS

0 comments: